Try It For Free
Ice Town offers a free try-it lesson for skaters of all ages. This is a perfect opportunity to learn the basics of skating. First time skaters are encourage to take this free class.
The free lesson is only offered one time per skater. After the lesson you are welcome to join our Skating Academy if you want to continue with group lessons.
When Is The Free Lesson?
|Thursday||4:30pm - 5:00pm||ages 3-15|
Space is limited, and skaters are taken on a first come, first served basis. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the class to ensure adequate time to sign up and fit your skates.
Who Is Eligible?
- Skaters ages 3 and older
- Skaters who have never taken formal ice skating lessons
- Skaters who want to try figure skating lessons for the first time
Items To Bring
- Knee high, snug fitting socks
- Warm, non-restrictive clothing
- Helmet and protective gear is recommended
Please send us a quick memo and we will get back to you within 24 hours.