SKATING ACADEMY LESSONS AT ICETOWN
At IceTown Carlsbad, we use the Learn To Skate USA program for our Skating Academy. The Learn To Skate USA program is designed to be the best beginner’s ice skating program that serves the needs of both the recreational and competitive skater. Through this program, our coaching staff helps skaters achieve their goals, whether they be Olympic fame or simply to enjoy the recreational benefits of skating.
Classes are grouped by age and ability and depending on your level, classes are 1/2 hour long. There are five weeks during the year that classes are not held: Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year. The monthly payments are due every month and are based on an average of 47 classes per year. Academy members are entitled to receive free public session skating on their class days during the weeks that classes do not meet. Skaters are allowed one make up class per month per class enrolled.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Join Learn to Skate USA at www.learntoskateusa.com, click on "Sign Up"
Once you have received your confirmation email: Print and bring it on your first day or show us on your mobile device. All skaters must be members of Learn to Skate USA in order to participate in the Academy.
$16.00 + processing fee - Learn to Skate USA Membership Fee, which includes:
- Sports accident insurance coverage
- Participation in Academy lessons, competitions and performances
- Receive membership cards and current membership materials (i.e. record books, pencils, stickers, zipper pulls, member/year patches)
- Subscription to SKATING Magazine
Call or Visit the Icetown Carlsbad Box Office to Sign up for the Academy
$40 - First Family Member
$20 - Each Additional Person
Basic Package: $75.00 Monthly Payment – This includes: one 1/2 hour class each week.
Value Package: $110.00 Monthly Payment – This includes: two 1/2 hour classes each week.
Super Value Fast Track: $130.00 Monthly Payment – This includes: three 1/2 hour classes each week.
- FREE Skate Rental and Admission to Public Session on Lesson Day
- Discounted Admission to ALL Public Sessions
- Students are graded and individually tested and will receive monthly progress reports
- Students will receive class completion certificates
Leslie Deason - (760) 893-8219 ext. 203
Please send us a quick memo and we will get back to you within 24 hours.